Sunday, September 25, 2011

Say what!?

College and being on my own is teaching me lots of things:
-I should stop buying clothing that says "Do not Machine wash" on the tag, because ultimately that means ""Will never get washed. Ever."
-Naps make everything better.
- Was learning cursive really necessary?
-Map quest should start directions after step 5, I generally can make it out of my neighborhood just fine
-I'm not sure how it happens but there is an exact moment in my day at school and work when I immediately know that I will do nothing else productive the rest of the day
-The days you dress up and look cute, you see nobody of importance on campus
-When driving I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
-I dont remember the last time I wasn't at least a little tired.
- I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
-I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger
-Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. pants?  Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
-There is great need for a sarcasm font
-The higher the amount of attractive people in the course, the easier it will be
-With some strategic planning, it is possible to walk up massive old main hill only once a day
..just some thoughts :)

1 comment:

  1. i love this! i agree about mapquest, unproductive days and most definitely, i never, ever, for any reason, take two trips to get my groceries in!

    ReplyDelete